Visit moodymamas.com to shop for Moody Mamas

Visit www.mmtarget.com to shop our capsule collection for Target.com!





Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Friends, Bloggers, Countrymen!

We don't know if you've noticed our ever-growing blog-roll to the right, but there are some seriously fabulous links on there to sites for moms and moms-to-be alike. Here are just a few of the most recent blogs we've added to our list of favorites. Check 'em out!

2Wired2Tired

"Hi! My name is Tésa (pronounced Taysa). I'm a stay-at-home mom raising 2 preschoolers in Northeast Ohio. My daughter, Kora, is 4 and my son, Logan, is 3. They are 14 months apart and keep Tired Dad Dave and I on our toes."

The Fabulous Won
"Have you ever been curious about a product new or old? Wanted to try it out but not quite sure if you should spend your hard earned money on it? Well as cliche as cliche can be "You've come to the right place" or blog rather :) Me & my experimental, eager crew are on stand-by testing out the latest, most interesting, flashy, full of fun products on the market. Don't just take my word for it~enter my giveaways to try it for yourself.

This Full House

I am a full-time mom, part-time fitness coordinator and freelance writer, who enjoys writing about the trials and tribulations of raising 4 children, a rambunctious lab and killer dust bunnies.

No comments:

Post a Comment