Visit moodymamas.com to shop for Moody Mamas

Visit www.mmtarget.com to shop our capsule collection for Target.com!





Thursday, May 27, 2010

Mom-erican Idol

So, it's no spoiler to mention that Lee DeWyze won this year's American Idol competition--also no secret that he's very talented--but a particular piece of our heart was rooting for Crystal "Mama Sox" Bowersox. She's pretty much the epitome of awesome motherhood!

To celebrate rockin' moms everywhere, here's Crystal's version of the Janis Joplin classic, "Piece of My Heart."

1 comment:

  1. Hey Moody Mamas! I 'm a huge Idol fan & I think America got it right with Crystal & Lee at the end. They were both amazing! I just posted "The Idol Hangover" over at www.southernmomentum.com. What am I going to do with all of my free time now? :-)

    ReplyDelete