Friday has finally come and the weekend is almost here! TGIF. We couldn't be more thrilled and pressured because it means time to shop. Though we are sure that most of you have at least begun the holiday shopping, we alas have NOT. Ahhh!!! What to do? Fortunately for us, there are some fabulous sales going on everywhere and in many cases you don't have to leave the comforts of your home to find something! Knowing that many of our readers are pregnant, some on bedrest, we came up with a few of our favorite sites and products to help you give something special this year all for under $100.
1. Red Envelope- http://www.redenvelope.com/. "The place for unique and personalized gifts" this online shopping destination is a great place to find fun and unusual items for everyone in your family. One item that we love? The father and child braided leather bracelet. Perfect for the father to be or a new father, this leather bracelet can be monogrammed with your children's initials and is a special keepsake but still looks "manly". Enter "Save10" and get a 1o%discount on your order today.
2. http://www.etsy.com/. One of the coolest sites on the web, this online destination is like a virtual flea market. Buyers and sellers can sift through antique, artisan and handmade items at a variety of price points. The perfect place to buy a gift for your best friend, sister, or mom we highly recommend checking out this site. A great find? A custom silhouette necklace of your favorite profile from your child's to your pet dog. The image is then backed by antique brass ring. Perfect for the first time grandma? We think so!
3. http://www.williams-sonoma.com/. Sure, everyone loves Harry & David, but if you are looking to give a present to the "foodie" in your life or perhaps your beloved OB-GYN check out this fabulous store. Williams and Sonoma offers delicious gourmet food items and a portion of the proceeds go to No Kid Hungry Campaign- it's a gift that keeps giving! Want to look like you spent a lot of time on the gift even though it's last minute? Send a personalized gingerbread house. Adorable and thoughtful! Free shipping for all items purchased today.
4. http://www.uncommongoods.com/. Sure, you're pregnant, but that's no excuse to eat all the jellybeans from your co-worker's secret stash! Pay her back with this adorable gift from fun site, http://www.uncommongoods.com/. So many interesting items to choose from, you'll be sure to find something fun!
5. http://www.moodymamas.com/ Enough shopping for everyone else! You know that you deserve a special gift. We are having awesome sales going on right now! Check them out!!
Have a fabulous weekend!!
The Moody Mamas