* According to legend, the Chinese Gender Chart was found in an ancient royal tomb near Beijing and is said to be over 90% accurate as a baby gender predictor. We are not so sure on the accuracy, but we think it is an interesting method to try nonetheless. All you need to do is type in the age you were at conception and the month in which you conceived your baby. Check it out here:http://www.babygenderprediction.com/
* Test your baby's heart rate. If the baby's heart rate beats at 140 beats per minute or above, you will be having a girl. If the heart beats lower than 140 beats per minute you will be having a boy.
* Take a pin, needle, or wedding ring and attach it to a thread or a strand of hair. Dangle it over the expectant mom's belly while she is lying down (be careful not to drop the object). If the object swings in a strong circular motion, you will be having a girl, if it swings back and forth like a pendulum, you will be having a boy. Don't feel comfortable playing this game over the belly? Try it over the mom-to-be's wrist instead. This game reminds us a little of the movie, "Inception" .
* If you didn't experience morning sickness early in your pregnancy, it's a boy. If you did, it's a girl.
* If you are carrying low, it's a boy, if you are carrying high and you are carrying weight in your butt and hips you are having a girl.
* If you're nose is widening you are having a boy. If your left breast is larger than your right, you are having a girl.
* If you add your age at the time of conception and the number for the month which you conceived and the sum is an even number, then you are having a boy. If you do this and the number is odd, you are having a girl.
Do you have any interesting myths or old wive's tales that you would like to share? Let us know!!
Have a great start to the week!
The Moody Mamas