Happy Monday!! Today we’ve compiled a list of our favorite mommy bloggers and why we love them. Blogging is a great way to release your inner stress and tension and vent to people who are going through the same thing as you are. Whether you’re a new mom or a mom-to-be, you are never alone! There is always someone out there who feels the same way you do and it’s great to connect with these people through blogging.
· Bellyitch- Tips and tricks for before, during, and after pregnancy as well as the latest celeb baby trends! (www.bellyitchblog.com)
· Poshlittle- Tons of great resources including baby names, gift guides, due date calculators and much more! (www.poshlittle.com)
· Diary of a New Mom- a great resource for any mom to visit for a good laugh or to learn something new about kids, parenting or pregnancy! (www.diaryofanewmom.net)
· The Motherload- Recipes, parenting advice, organizing, budgeting, and anything you can possibly think of to go along with being a new mom and managing a household. (http://www.momadvice.com/blog/)
· Rookie Moms- a guide to anything any everything from two new mom’s (www.rookiemoms.com)
So maybe after visiting these site’s you feel you have a completely different view of pregnancy and what it’s like to be a new mom… so start your own blog! It’s quite simple and it’s FREE! Try sites such as blogger.com that allow you to customize your page and post as much as you’d like! If you feel you have a story to tell its more than likely that there is someone else out there waiting to hear your story. You may even want to try joining “Mom Bloggers Club” which connects you with over 13,000 mommy bloggers who want to share their experiences and what they’ve learned with the world as well. Some tips for starting up a new blog…
· Choose a catchy name and customize the background and layout of your blog to match your catchy blog name
· Change the names of your kids if you’ll be blogging about them, especially when posting photos of them, just to be safe!
· Be careful what your writing, you never know who is reading
· Write your first post about whatever has been going on in your life, things you’ve learned that you wish you knew, baby products you can’t live without or whatever is on your mind that day
· Find readers, send the link of your blog to as many family and friends, share it to facebook, “tweet” it, follow other mommy bloggers and join as many communities as possible to grow your network
The Moody Mamas